Disclosure of information
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our consultants at Qaenat Foodstuff Trading Establishment to provide services to you;
- To organizations that offer services for us or on our behalf; such as customer service, credit card processing, conducting research, marketing, data processing or promotional services. Disclose of information to them to the extent that the information is necessary to provide services;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity, or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in the regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Qaenat Foodstuff Trading has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Qaenat Foodstuff Trading is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
You can send all of your questions and concerns regarding your privacy to this email: [email protected]