We sell all the best types of saffron. Just ask us what you need and we’ll try to help you.
- Q1. What types of saffron do you sell?
- Q2. Where does your saffron come from?
- Q3. Why is the saffron you offer called ‘Qaenat’?
- Q4. How much does this saffron cost?
- Q5. Do you sell saffron in bulk?
- Q6. Do you sell saffron to retail customers?
- Q7. How can I pay?
- Q8. Is the saffron you sell original? Do you have a certificate proving that?
- Q9. How much does it cost to have it delivered outside the UAE?
- Q10. Is it delivered for free within UAE?
- Q11. How many days does the saffron take to be delivered?
- Q12. What weights do you have available for purchase?
- Q13. What is the minimum quantity that is charged at wholesale price?
- Q14. Can I test the saffron before buying a large quantity?
- Q15. How can I store the saffron to maintain its quality?
- Q16. Do you sell the saffron in packages?
Some of it comes from the Khorasan area of Iran and the rest comes from Afghanistan.
Because this saffron is produced exclusively in the Qaenat area.
Yes, we do. We have elegant and beautiful packages. The minimum size is 3 grams.
Cash on Delivery in UAE, Visa/Master Card Payment for all countries
Yes, this saffron is 100% Original, you can buy a three-gram package to try it out.
Yes, shipping and delivery is free within the UAE
It takes two or three business days.
Yes, you can buy three grams for tasting and testing.
Saffron should be kept in a cool, dry place out of the light.
Yes, it depends on the type of package you want. Just email us to let us know how much you want and we will let you know the cost. The minimum purchase quantity is 10 packs.
Fill the form to ask you more questions, our suppoters will respone as soon as possible.