Who we are
Qaenat Saffron is a gulf-based establishment, Founded in Dubai, license number: 806626, It is modern high -level commercial establishment specializing in selling and marketing high quality food.
Our products are diverse in varieties and origin. Our establishment is engaged in searing and bringing the most luxurious international food from its home country and delivery it with interest and speed to our valued customers at price that matches the product level and its market value.
we are an integrated team working with a sense of responsibility and credibility to provide the best product through a deep understanding of our customers and their needs and be a reliable link between producers and customers. In addition, Our natural products are free of flavors and industrial colors .We have experts in selecting the best products from all over the world.
Our website address is: https://www.qaenat.com
Address: UAE, Dubai
Al Mamzar, AB PLAZA 8, 601 Office,
Qaenat Foodstuff Trading, P.o.Box: 4184
Landline: +971 4 297 7811
We are committed to protecting your privacy and using any personal information you provide responsibly. We believe it is important for you to understand what information we collect from you, how it is used and who will have access to that information.
- That by visiting your site third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on users’ browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- A description of the types of data (for example, IP addresses, cookie identifiers, website activity) that are collected for targeted advertising.
- That this data may be used by third parties (such as AdRoll) to target advertising on other sites based on your users’ online activity.
The information we receive depends on what you do when you visit or Sites.
We do not collect or retain any personal information unless you choose to provide it to us.
When you visit our Site, Qaenat Saffron collects and stores non-personally identifiable information such as:
- the name of the domain form which you access the Internet,
- the date and time you access our Site, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Site.
Qaenat Saffron may also use your information if you opt to receive information about Qaenat Saffron, hosting a party, becoming a consultant, or purchasing or inquiring about Qaenat Saffron products from an independent Qaenat Saffron consultant.
We use this information to track the number of visitors to the different pages of our Site as well as make our Site more convenient to users.
If you contact us, submit ideas to us or request to be contacted by a Consultant, we collect the information you provide, which may include name, email address, postal address and telephone number. When you make a purchase from an authorized Qaenat Saffron Consultant Site, your credit card information is collected and stored only for the duration of the sale, unless you ask to have the information store indefinitely. In addition, when you make a purchase from an authorized Qaenat Saffron Consultant Site, your billing and shipping information may be used to provide you with additional product information and offers unless you request not to receive such information.
We may disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- To our Qaenat Saffron Consultants to provide services to you;
- To organizations that perform services for us or on our behalf, including, without limitation, to provide customer service; process credit cards; conduct research, marketing or data processing; or to provide marketing or promotional services on our behalf, to the extent that information is necessary to provide services to us;
- To protect the Site and our rights; to protect ourselves against liability or prevent fraudulent activity; or where it is necessary to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit any damages that we may sustain;
- In the event of or in connection with the sale, merger, spin-off or other corporate reorganization of our corporation, where the information is provided to the new controlling entity in regular course of business;
- If required to comply with a subpoena or warrant issued or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with the rules or court relating to the production of records; and
- If we believe in good faith that a law, regulation, rule or guideline requires it.
To prevent unauthorized use, maintain data accuracy and ensure the appropriate use of information, Qaenat Saffron has put in place appropriate physical, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure information collected online. Qaenat Saffron is working to meet or exceed the requirements for the 12 Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards to ensure that any data you provide is secure.
From this banner you will be able to access our cookies management tool. By clicking OK or clicking through to any part of the site, we will start to manage your visit using cookies.
We use the following types of cookie, as will your browser:
All questions and concerns about your privacy can be sent to [email protected]