- Best Selling (7)
- Saffron (80)
- Honey (8)
- Cardamom (6)
- Boxes, Containers & Jars (17)
- Combo Offer (4)
- Gift Package (4)
- Grinder and Mortar (4)
Filter by price
Negin Showing all 18 results
100% Pure Negin Saffron in Dubai
Buy negin saffron for the best price in Dubai from our online shop and get free delivery inside the UAE. We can deliver your products directly from our farm to your home.
- This type of saffron is full red in color.
- The negin saffron is straight and has no wavy pattern
- The stigmas/threads are cut in such a way it can provide maximum flavor.
- The origin of our product is from Iran.
- Our product is 100% pure and natural which we directly bring it from our farm.
- No preservatives added and premium quality guaranteed.
- Our products are harvested by the hands of our skilled labors.
- You can expect a higher standard of packing with a perfect labeling
- We have a worldwide delivery facility. You can get your products maximum in 2 – 3 business days. The delivery duration may vary based on the location and customs procedure.
We are certified for
- HACCP Certificate
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management System ISO 14001: 2015
- Health & safety management system ISO 45001: 2018
- Dubai central laboratory food and safety
Qaenat foodstuff trading specializes in selling premium quality saffron. Our company is in UAE, Dubai. Our farm is located in Qaenat, a city in Khorasan, Iran. We have 5 types of saffron and each type varies from its grade. And they are
- Premium super negin
- Super negin
- Bunch saffron/ Abu Sheiba
We are the wholesale and retail suppliers of saffron and deliver the products worldwide. We provide free shipping inside UAE.
Buy negin saffron for the best price in Dubai
This spice can enhance the flavor, color, and aroma of your food. You can use our product for preparing saffron rice, tea, cake, milk, etc. There are several recipes of saffron in which most of the dishes have the saffron as a supplementary product.
Dried saffron or Zaffran is composed of 65% carbohydrates, 6% fat, 11% protein and 12% water. In comparison to other spices or dried foods, the nutrient content of dried saffron shows richness in the content of B vitamins and dietary minerals.