For decades, Cardamom is the queen of spices has been alluring. Qaenat Food Trading had locked the aroma of the spice and One can vouch for the delicacy and freshness of the cardamoms directly from India. Qaenat processes and makes it precious and delivers directly it to your kitchen.
- The world’s finest cardamom is handpicked from the lush green plantations of South India.
- We provide a unique ‘Aroma Lock Pack’ which preserves the richness of aroma.
- The origin of cardamom is from India.
- We guarantee premium quality.
- Qaenat provides a worldwide shipping facility. Based on the location and custom procedure the delivery duration may vary.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Aroma Lock it with special packaging by Qaenat
We are Certified for:
- HACCP Certificate
- Quality Management System ISO 9001: 2015
- Environment Management System ISO 14001: 2015
- Health & safety management system ISO 45001: 2018
- Dubai central laboratory food and safety
Cardamom in cooking:
Cardamom is an essential spice in the world of the kitchen. It is a classic ingredient of savoury and sweet dishes. while it provides a unique flavour and aroma for the food. Moreover, cardamom is an important ingredient in the recipe or as an aroma enhancer. Secondly, this exotic spice has an intoxicating, rich aroma with complex flavours of sweet floral notes, camphor, lemon, mint, and a hint of pepper. In the world of cardamom, there are three varieties of cardamom with the two main types are the black and green pods and the white, which is simply bleached green.
Saffron in cooking:
Saffron is one of the most beloved spices around the world. In the whole world, most cuisine chefs add colour to their dishes with saffron, and while other chefs add saffron only for its aroma. However, the king of spice saffron had its origin which is in Iran. so, its influences on delicacies are the strongest. Did you know the master chefs liberally adds while making the delicious zafrani pilaf. firstly with rice, and secondly topped with raisins, and pomegranate seeds. Moreover, the dish is an enigma of scents, and the basmati rice can get beautified, and flavoured by saffron.