Thank you for visiting Qaenat Store. These terms and conditions provide protection to us and also to our customers. Please read and agree to these terms and conditions in order to access the site. If you have an objection to any of these terms, please contact us before you place your order.
Qaenat Store reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Changes become effective as soon as they are posted on the website and no notification is provided. Therefore, please check the terms and conditions regularly for updates.
Your continued use of the website constitutes your acceptance of all changes to the terms and conditions.
The sale processes in Qaenat Store and your purchase and use of the products available on this site shall be governed by the terms and conditions of use and service.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Qaenat Store may choose to refuse orders or to cancel accepted orders, for example if the product is not available, if the product was incorrectly priced or if the order is thought to be fraudulent. In such cases Qaenat Store will refund payments which it has processed. Refunds may be done via bank transfer, an approved bank account or credit card when possible.
- By purchasing products or e-mailing the Store, you agree to receive e-mails and other communications from the store.
- Qaenat Store is entitled to change the prices on the site under any circumstances other than what is recorded in the invoice.
- You must provide correct and clear information and complete all required fields when you request any product from the site so that there is no delay or problem in delivering the request.
- By using our site, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are fully capable and able to locate and choose the right products for you. You also agree to comply with the terms, conditions, warranties, representations and confirmations set forth in this Agreement.
Replacement and Return
Replacement and return of items is covered by the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all products sold through Qaenat Store.
- If an incorrect product arrives to you, or if a shipment arrives in poor condition, Qaenat store will bear all shipping and replacement costs.
- The customer is not entitled to cash refunds for the return of the products that are acquired through the purchase of discount coupons. The paid amount only will be compensated
- If the customer receives a free credit or a free voucher, the customer is not entitled to transfer the balance to cash.
- Qaenat Store will either return the funds in the form of a cash credit to the customer’s store account once the returned shipment arrives at the store, or return the amount to the customer’s financial institution account not less than seven days after communicating with the customer and receiving his information clearly.
- When a customer has purchased the products via a Visa or MasterCard card, and the customer wishes to recover the amount, the refund will be made by returning the payment to the same Visa or MasterCard card as was used to make the purchase. The recovery period is subject to the relevant bank’s electronic payment processing policy.
How Qaenat Store obtains customers’ personal information
When a customer opens a new account, the Store requests certain personal data from the customer. This data must be completed correctly to complete the registration process on the website and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
The personal information we collect is limited to the basic information required for the sales process and after-sale service only, such as name, address and so on.