TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Qaenat Store may refuse orders or to cancel accepted orders, for example, if the product is not available, if the product was incorrectly priced or if the order is thought to be fraudulent. In such cases, Qaenat Store will refund payments which it has processed. Refunds may be done via bank transfer, an approved bank account or credit card if possible.
- By purchasing products or e-mailing the Store, you agree to receive e-mails and other communications from the store.
- Qaenat Store is entitled to change the prices on the site under any circumstances other than what is recorded in the invoice.
- You must provide correct and clear information and complete all required fields when you order any product from the site so that there is no delay or problem in delivering the order.
- By using our site, you acknowledge and agree that you are at least 18 years of age and that you are fully capable and able to locate and choose the right products for you. You also agree to comply with the terms, conditions, warranties, representations and confirmations set forth in this Agreement.
Replacement and Return
Items will be replaced or returned with the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all products sold through Qaenat Store.
- If you receive an incorrect product or if you receive the shipment in a bad condition, Qaenat store will bear all shipping and replacement costs.
- The customer is not entitled to cash refunds for the return of the products that are acquired through the purchase of discount coupons. The paid amount only will be compensated
- The customer is not entitled to transfer the balance to cash if he/she receives a free credit or a free voucher.
- Qaenat Store will either return the funds in the form of a cash credit to the customer’s store account once the returned shipment arrives at the store, or return the amount to the customer’s financial institution account not less than seven days after communicating with the customer and receiving his information clearly.
- When a customer has purchased the products via a Visa or MasterCard card, and the customer wants to refund, the refund will be made by returning the payment to the same Visa or MasterCard card as was used to make the purchase. The recovery period is subject to the relevant bank’s electronic payment processing policy.
- Return and Exchange service is available within the UAE only. This service is not available for international shipping outside the UAE. The customer may initially purchase a small quantity of product as a model for evaluation and knowing of its quality.
- Purchased item can be returned and exchanged within 7 days from date of receipt to all regions of the UAE.
- The Item must be intact and in its original purchase condition, including the original product packaging in order to obtain the refund or replacement.
How Qaenat Store obtains customers’ personal information?
When a customer opens a new account, the Store requests certain personal data from the customer. This data must be completed correctly to complete the registration process on the website and to ensure that there is no false or misleading information.
The personal information we collect is limited to the basic information required for the sales process and after-sale service only, such as name, address and so on.